Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

I AM

I AM
              Evelyn Mati
I am Evelyn
I wonder what my future will be like.
I see the actions that I dislike.
I want people to stop thinking that they're this and that.
I hear words travel from class to class.
I am Evelyn


I pretend that I'm dumb.
I feel for everyone's lives that's ended at a very young age.
I touch people's shoulders for those that get hurt from inside and out.
I worry when I know people put themselves to doubt.
I cry when I know my family and friends are in pain.
I am Evelyn


I understand that life ain't always easy.
I say things to make people laugh.
I dream to be successful in life.
I try all the possibilities that’s possible for me to do.
I hope to be a person that everyone can look up too.


I am Evelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment