Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Athletics!

Whole day outside, water fights, races with your friends, tug of war, zumba and laughter.
Who wouldn't love that? I know I would!!

Throughout the whole day today, Glen Taylor School had athletics. But today we never done the usual athletics we usually do. We only done 100m races, high jump, water fights, tug of war and other fun activities. It started raining during high jump so we went into the hall, said our house colour chants and also done Zumba. I am in Kaiahiku. (Yellow) 
🎉💪🎉💪🎉 It was a very enjoyable day. ðŸŽ‰ðŸ’ªðŸŽ‰ðŸ’ªðŸŽ‰
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Evelyn, I really enjoyed your introduction, which like much of your blog comments is both celebratory and 'in your own voice'.
    Have you ever considered some sort of writing role, such as being a journalist? I think your writing - and people - skills would be perfect for such a role. Best wishes, Mr Victor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Mr Victor, thank you for commenting on my blog post and for such creative suggestions. Who knows, I might use your ideas! Have a nice day. Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. hi evelyn

      Delete
  2. hi my name is Aaliyah and i am 8 and my whole name is Aaliyah Ana Mati and see you today

    ReplyDelete