Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Poems.

A couple of weeks ago, Room12 had to create 3 poems about “Memories”, “In 10 years time” and “I wish” and each poem had to have 10 lines. I’m only going to be posting my
“In 10 years time poem”. I hope you enjoy.


In 10 years time, i'll be twenty three.
As I'm getting older that's when I'm feeling a bit more free. 

Hard to believe that I'm growing up so fast.
Starting to regret everything that happened in the past. 

In 10 years time, I'll probably forget everyone that i know today. 
Love don't last forever, love eventually fades away. 

I'll probably still be in tears due to my grandfather
Been with him ever since I was a toddler.

I'll be praying to the man above to help me through the good and bad.
I'll be praying for all the things that I wish I would've had.


No comments:

Post a Comment